Education and Curriculum vitae
Piano tuition by the professors M. Heutling, R. Kretschmar-Fischer, L. Hokanson, U. Urban (solo and chamber music), W. Reinhold (song interpretation).
Degrees of Piano study: (Staatliche Musiklehrerprüfung, Künstlerische Reifeprüfung, Performer Diploma, Artist Diploma) in Detmold, Bloomington (USA), Leipzig.
Further studies: Historical keyboard instruments with E. Wright in Bloomington and C. Schornsheim in Leipzig. Master classes with the professors K. Engel, N. Shetler, G. Fauth, I.-S. Römhild und piano duo Bauer-Bung
Advanced training: Improvisation courses with G. Stenger-Stein, "Resonance Method" with Th. Lange
Concert engagements including solo appearances and collaborations on Chamber music with strings of the Berlin Philharmonic and the NDR North German Radio Symphony Orchestra Hamburg), as well as with the Heutling Duo.
Performances: Rudolf Oetker Hall Bielefeld, Schloss Elmau castle, Villa Musica Festival, NDR Northern German Radio Station studios Hamburg, Western German public broadcaster WDR television studios Köln, Salzburg Festival.
The artistic engagements also include historical keyboard instruments (especially fortepiano).
Jury member at the Competition "Jugend musiziert"
Since 2001 position as a lecturer in Frankfurt/Main at the Dr. Hoch's Conservatory and at the University of Music and Performing Arts Frankfurt (HfMDK).
Dictionary of Music
German Japanese Korean Chinese Russian English
Breitkopf & Härtel
(date of publication: 2013)
- promotion of young talents with preparation for small performances, concerts and competitions
- Preparatory Studies / Pre - College
- Department of Music Studies, offered degree: Bachelor of Music and Artistic Training in Music
- Coaching of chamber music ensembles
Record of pedagogical successes
Prizes / Awards at Competitions:
- Dr. Annemarie Schlüter competition of the Dr. Hoch's Conservatory
- Mendelssohn competition in the Taunus, Frankfurt am Main
- 1st prizes for piano solo and duo at the federal competition "Jugend musiziert"
- Rotary Piano Competition in Essen
- International piano competition Wiesbaden (1. prize and special prize "Breitkopf-Bach piano prize")
- International Smetana Piano Competition
- Ettlingen International Competition for Young Pianists
Performances / Concert engagements :
- Piano Bechstein
- Piano Steinway
- Dr. Hoch's Conservatory
- Student concert in the Alte Oper Frankfurt - Saint-Saens "Carnival of the Animals" together with the Philharmonic Orchestra Frankfurt
- Römer (city hall) for the 4th benefactors' dinner of the mayors in Frankfurt
- Orchestra Festival in Limburg
- Concert series "Kultur unterm Dach" ("Culture under the roof")
- Festival "Intermusicale Oberursel" of the Chopin Society Taunus, Germany
- concept of a holistic, economical way of playing (body awareness, coordination) in unity with musical expression and production of sound
- prevention of discomfort related to playing
Pour allécher l'auditoire (1:21)
Pour les dames sentimentales (1:52)
En cas de succès (1:06)
En cas de triomphe (2:00)
En cas de délire (1:57)
Isaac Albéniz (2:35)
Concert version by Leopold Godowsky